PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
eurosam places great importance on the privacy and protection of personal data.
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 26th April 2016 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”), eurosam agrees to implement appropriate measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of any data subject from whom such data is collected.
All personal data collected on the https://www.eurosam.com/ (hereinafter the “Site”) are processed by eurosam (hereinafter “eurosam”, “we”, “us”, and “our”), as the data controller.
The purpose of this personal data protection statement (hereinafter the “Data Protection Statement”) is to inform any person browsing on the Site and/or completing the forms proposed on the Site (hereinafter the “User(s)”, “you” or “your”) about the commitments made by eurosam to ensure your personal data is respected and protected.
Personal data collected
eurosam only collects and processes personal data that is relevant, adequate, not excessive and strictly necessary in relation to the purposes determined. eurosam takes all reasonable measures to ensure that your data is accurate, complete and, where necessary, kept up to date.
We process personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us in the following contexts in particular:
- When you browse our Site;
- When you want to ask us questions about our products / sales or about our activity or make a request to our press team, via the “Contact Us” tab of the Site or the corporate contact details provided in the Site.
In this context, eurosam may collect and process the following personal data:
- Your identity: surname, forename;
- Your contact details: email;
- Your technical and browsing information on our Site (please see the section below on cookies);
- Any other information you directly and voluntarily provide to us in the course of your use of our Site and in connection with our activities.
The mandatory nature of any information to be completed by you is typically marked by an asterisk in the corresponding forms at the time such information is collected. Any failure to complete that information, or any response eurosam considers abnormal, may result in eurosam refusing (or being unable) to process your request.
You undertake that the personal data you provide about yourself to eurosam will be current, accurate, and complete.
Video surveillance in eurosam premises
The legal basis for treatment is the legitimate interest (cf. Article 6.1. f) of the European Data Protection regulation.
The company eurosam Headquartered in “Centre d’Affaire La Boursidière – Rue de La Boursidière – Batiment K – 92357 Le Plessis Robinson Cedex” has placed its premises under video surveillance to ensure the safety of its personnel and property. The images recorded in this device are not used for the purpose of monitoring the personnel or checking the schedules.
Employees of the company eurosam are filmed by the device. Occasional visitors to the company’s premises are also likely to be filmed.
The images can be viewed in the event of an incident by the authorized personnel of the company eurosam (Data Protection Manager) and by the police. The personnel of the company in charge of the maintenance of the equipment can also access the images, for this only purpose.
In the event of an incident related to the security of persons and property, video surveillance images can be extracted from the device. They are then kept on another support the time of the settlement of the procedures related to this incident and accessible to the only persons authorized in this framework.
Purposes of the data processing and legal basis
The processing implemented by eurosam pursues specified and legitimate purposes.
Your data may be processed for the following purposes in particular:
- To answer your questions or requests for information;
- In this context, the legal basis for the processing is either performance of the contract if the question or request concerns an existing contractual relationship between you and eurosam, or else the legitimate interest of eurosam, more specifically our financial interest in having clear communications with you and in understanding your needs and expectations.
- To analyse your browsing on our Site and improve its use (see specific page on cookies);
- In this context, the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of eurosam, and more specifically our financial interest in continually improving our Site and in offering you adapted content and an optimal browsing experience.
eurosam only discloses your personal data to authorised recipients, in compliance with applicable data protection rules.
eurosam can provide access to your personal data to its shareholders (MBDA France, MBDA Italy and Thales LAS France) and to its third-party service providers, for the provision of services in connection with the Site and/or the services provided (hosting, storage, analytical, data processing, database management, IT maintenance, recruitment services and security clearance checks) when authorized under local law.
Such data is securely transmitted to such service providers (regardless of whether they are legally acting as a processor or controller). eurosam agrees to ensure that each recipient is familiar with the guidelines on the protection of privacy and agrees to in application of the law and/or of a specific contract.
In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties on the following grounds:
- In response to legal or administrative proceedings of any kind or enforcement measures requested by the competent authorities;
- To comply with legal obligations, protect the rights and/or safety of an individual, protect the rights and property of eurosam, including the need to ensure that this Data Protection Statement is respected and to prevent any technical, security or fraud-related issues.
eurosam only stores your personal data inside the European Union, using hosts that are subject to the GDPR.
The retention period applied by eurosam complies with the legislation in effect on the date hereof, namely:
- For data collected in connection with questions/requests submitted via the Site or the corporate contact details provided: we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to process such questions/requests and, if they concern a contract between you and eurosam, for the entire period of the contractual relationship plus 5 years (in the form of archives);
- When cookies or other trackers are placed on your terminal, they are kept in accordance with legal requirements and the recommendations made by the authorities in the country of access.
eurosam uses technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are being continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- A right of access: you have the right to obtain (i) confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is processed or not and, if processed, to obtain (ii) access to such data and a copy thereof;
- A right to rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- A right to erasure: in some cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you. However, this is not an absolute right and eurosam may have legal or legitimate grounds for keeping such data;
- A right to restriction of processing: in some cases, you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- A right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to eurosam, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from eurosam. This right only applies when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on a contract and such processing is carried out by automated means;
- A right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you when such processing is based on the legitimate interest of eurosam. eurosam may, however, invoke compelling legitimate grounds for continued processing;
- A right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: you have the right to contact the supervisory authority to complain about eurosam’s personal data protection practices;
- For France only: a right to give instructions concerning the use of your data after your death: you have the right to give eurosam instructions concerning the use of your personal data after your death.
To exercise these rights or any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact our Data Protection Manager.
- Contact our Data Protection Manager electronically: email@example.com
- Contact our Data Protection Manager by post:
The Data Protection Manager
Centre d’affaire La Boursidière
Rue de La Boursidière – Batiment K
92357 Le Plessis Robinson Cedex
Also see our page dedicated to Cookies.